Is your resume communicating how you can help a prospective employer
in the 15 seconds a hiring manager is going to look at it? Are the
keywords in your LinkedIn profile strategically placed to improve your
likelihood of being spotted by a recruiter or hiring manager? In this
webinar, executive career coach Robert Hellmann of Hellman Career Counseling and author of Advanced LinkedIn,
will review actual client examples of successful resumes and LinkedIn
profiles. You’ll get the facts straight about what works, what doesn’t,
and the important differences between these two essential mediums. In
the process, you’ll learn how to craft a compelling resume and profile
that will help you get meetings and interviews. Specifically, we’ll
- How to write powerful resume and LinkedIn profile content
- Nine resume “do’s” and six resume “don’ts” that will debunk a lot myths and save you time
- How to take maximum advantage of LinkedIn’s search algorithm, to
improve the odds of a hiring manager or recruiter spotting your profile
- How to address common issues, like gaps in your resume, too-much or too-little experience, or job-hopping
- What you need to know about adapting your resume for your LinkedIn profile
Included: the presentation slides, webinar recording, and actual
resume examples from client success stories that you can use to help
write your own resume.
Format: Webinar (listen via conference call or computer speakers, view my screen on your computer)
Date: Tuesday, December 20th, 2016, 7-8:30pm EST
Cost: $25 (Special discount for Montclair State alumni: Enter code MS1 for
an additional $5 off)
Registration note: If you register and can’t attend the live session, you will still receive the recording and all materials within 48 hours.
Registration is required. Please register online. (note: space is limited)
- You own a PC or Mac that was bought within the last 10 years (older machines may work, but not guaranteed)
- Please log-in by 6:50pm to ensure you are ready for the prompt 7pm start.
- Long distance Dial-in Number: pay only your normal long distance rate for the duration of the call. Or use your computer’s speakers and save on the toll!
Note: this session may be recorded.